Chai stocks only the best quality Muslin Baby blankets. Muslin is a super soft breathable fabric, the fabric is lightweight which allows for airflow, reducing the risk of overheating.
Muslin is super soft on your baby’s skin, ideal for sensitive baby skin and premature babies. Stretchiness with a ‘natural give” allows a muslin swaddle to be tucked snuggly around your baby without being overly restrictive.
Made from 100% cotton muslin for optimal breathability, softness, and durability – becoming softer after every wash.
Our Two Layer Muslin Blankets are light, soft, and ideal for the warmer spring and summer days and nights.
Besides swaddling, uses include a tummy time blanket, stroller & car seat cover, nursing shield, change mat cover, burp cloth, cot sheet, a light-weight blanket, bath towel, comforter, even as a scarf or sarong
These muslin blankets are 120cm x 110cm in size and will grow with your baby for many years.
Available in beautiful trendy designs to complement your baby's room.
- Always wash your blankie before first use
- Wash in cold water with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- You can tumble dry your blankie on low heat
- Never iron or dry clean
- Preferably wash on a gentle cycle
- To prevent snags (worst nightmare) do not wash with zippers or anything that has velcro on it
- Dry gently by hanging over the line, without using pegs, lay flat, or tumble dry on low heat.
- To spot clean a stain, mix chlorine-free bleach with water to create a pasty substance & gently rub it into the stain. Make sure you treat it before you wash your blankie
- Should your blankie feel crispy after wash (could be the result of hard water or exposure to direct sunlight for too long) we guarantee that it will soften with use.