Chai stocks only the best quality Muslin Baby blankets. Muslin is a super soft breathable fabric, the fabric is lightweight which allows for airflow, reducing the risk of overheating.
Muslin baby blankets are the safest baby blankets you could buy for newborn swaddling.
Besides swaddling, uses include a tummy time blanket, stroller & car seat cover, nursing shield, change mat cover, burp cloth, cot sheet, a light-weight blanket, bath towel, comforter, even as a scarf or sarong
Muslin is super soft on your baby’s skin, ideal for sensitive baby skin and premature babies. Stretchiness with a ‘natural give” allows a muslin swaddle to be tucked snuggly around your baby without being overly restrictive.
Our Two Layer Muslin Blankets are light, soft, and ideal for the warm summer days and nights.
These muslin blankets are 120cmx120cm in size and will grow with your baby for many years.
So Why Bamboo?
Hypoallergenic & antibacterial - bamboo is becoming more popular because it helps when your baby has sensitive skin, allergies, or eczema.
Absorbent - bamboo cotton blend, even more than 100% cotton, is amazing as it is highly absorbent drawing moisture away from your baby's skin.
Luxuriously soft - because of the bamboo in our bamboo cotton blend blankies they are softer than 100% cotton. They become even softer with each wash & use.
Details and Care Instructions:
Composition - 70% Bamboo & 30% Cotton
Size - 120cm x 120cm
- Always wash your blankie before first use
- Wash in cold water with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- You can tumble dry your blankie on low heat
- Never iron or dry clean
- Preferably wash on a gentle cycle
- To prevent snags (worst nightmare) do not wash with zippers or anything that has velcro on it
- Dry gently by hanging over the line, without using pegs, lay flat, or tumble dry on low heat.
- To spot clean a stain, mix chlorine-free bleach with water to create a pasty substance & gently rub it into the stain. Make sure you treat it before you wash your blankie
- Should your blankie feel crispy after wash (could be the result of hard water or exposure to direct sunlight for too long) we guarantee that it will soften with use.